If you’re the kind of sailor who:
- Strives to be the first person other sailors call when a spot opens up
- Is driven crazy when other sailors say “we should do it this way” but they have no idea why
- Wants to work on building your skills so you never miss out on a sailing opportunity
- Works diligently to sail flawlessly, ensuring all aboard have fun and improve
SavvySalt is here to help.
Hi, I’m TJ, founder of SavvySalt. I help serious sailors stay safe, avoid mishaps and have more fun.
- Having your choice of position and the final word on crew invitations aboard boats you race aboard
- Having whether or not you’re aboard be the deciding factor as to whether a trip is a go or is called off
- Heading out into tough conditions confident you’ve get the knowledge and skills to persevere; even though your stomach is tied in knots as you get underway
- Crewing a professional delivery and not only getting invited back but having the skipper ask you to skipper a delivery in his place — having sailed together only once!
SavvySalt is here to help you accomplish this and more, to help you acquire the requisite sailing knowledge and skills. Knowledge and skill beget confidence; when you’re confident you push your limits and maintain a better mindset for improving. SavvySalt will help you acquire knowledge, skill and confidence that will snowball into experience and many fun adventures.
Are you ready to make it happen?
Here’s what to do next: sign up for the SavvySalt newsletter below to start getting exclusive material I don’t share anywhere else:
See you out there!